Three Dirty Dwarves Pal Beta Source Leak

television2000 said:
lol yeas was just reading about it.

I downloaded the bin+cue but couldn't burn it though, got some errors a couple of times.

Anyone any luck ?

It works fine on yabause, so it should be OK on real hardware
smile.gif

Did you thought to change the game region ? You can use tools like satheader in order to do this before burning the BIN/CUE image.

And it is recommended to burn Saturn CD at low speed (typically, 4x).

cafe-alpha said:
It works fine on yabause, so it should be OK on real hardware
smile.gif

Did you thought to change the game region ? You can use tools like satheader in order to do this before burning the BIN/CUE image.

And it is recommended to burn Saturn CD at low speed (typically, 4x).

Ohh I'm using a Mac btw. Burn (the program) suddenly quits right before the burn process.

If it's not much of a bother, could anyone please just send me the source code ? I really wanna take a look at it.

Btw Cafe, I sent you a PM did you get it ?

television2000 said:
Ohh I'm using a Mac btw. Burn (the program) suddenly quits right before the burn process.

If it's not much of a bother, could anyone please just send me the source code ? I really wanna take a look at it.

Btw Cafe, I sent you a PM did you get it ?

Sorry, source code is a 25MB archive file, so not easy to send and or upload. And it may not be so legal too ^^

Why not using a "daemon tools"-like virtual CD software and copy the source archive ?

As far I remember, it is located in "SOURCE\TDDSRC.ARJ" file.

cafe-alpha said:
Sorry, source code is a 25MB archive file, so not easy to send and or upload. And it may not be so legal too ^^

Why not using a "daemon tools"-like virtual CD software and copy the source archive ?

As far I remember, it is located in "SOURCE\TDDSRC.ARJ" file.

Right ! Will try that then.

Need to find a program for that though lol.

Makes me all giddy up inside. Ahh the days of SX in 2001 lol.
laugh.gif

television2000 said:
Burn (the program) suddenly quits right before the burn process.

Try LiquidCD. Note that the image file name doesn't match what's listed in the cuesheet.

Yeah it was a bit of a pain for me as well. On my Linux box K3b wouldn't work. I ended up converting the bin\cue to a .toc with cue2toc and then burning with cdrdao.

Anyways the source code looks legit.

Back