Hello!

Hey there, i have a large Sega MS, MD, MCD, Saturn and Dreamcast collection. Look forward to getting to know you lot.
Thought i might post this pic here since it's Saturn related. I rescued these two Nights promo stands from the dump. CD game at the bottom for scale.
NiGHTSPROMOSTANDS.jpg

:cool:

Thank you. I will post some more pics soon. This is my only Saturn vid i made. Recorded straight to DVD then recorded the replay a few times over to get the cam angles i wanted, mashed them together to make this GG2 video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11FEKp20K-I&list=TL8uYMgyyXQk3MEyrP9x3kRoIvUWibU6tD

Please leave a comment if you likey. :angel:

Been off line for awhile for the move peeps. This is the first time since the late 90's i have been able to display this stuff in a place i can call home. For future ref, any Sega Saturn stuff i post pics of now will be taken with this BG pic as "proof". Back in the day when i scored all this promo sh!t, the fella who owned the shop sold up and moved on. I was just in the right place at the right time i guess. I have a whole stack of SS game promo posters, along with alot of PS1 & PC stuff also. The guy was going to take it all to the dump so i offered to remove it for him. More pics to come!!! This pic shows rare Tomb Raider and Daytona promo goodness.
segasaturn_2.jpg

Here is my Saturn console collection guys. I count nine. Im sure i have at least two more somewhere, my storage shed is like warehouse 13. Two need to have the mod boards re-installed, another two only play music CD's and one don't work at all.:-/
Next i'll do my game collection, which will be good because i've never actually done a full inventory of the titles. :angel:
20000101_084907.jpg

SSGAMES_2.jpg

SSGAMES_1.jpg

REF Pics
LARGE STACK (TOP TO BOTTOM)
INDEPENDENCE DAY
DAYTONA CCE
SONIC JAM
SONIC 3D
PANDEMONIUM
NIGHTS INTO DREAMS (1 of 2)
CROC
BREAK POINT
VIRTUA FIGHTER KIDS
NEED FOR SPEED
ULT MK3
ATLANTIS
DIE HARD TRILOGY
ALIEN TRILOGY
HARDCORE 4X4
DOOM
FORMULA KARTS SE
DARK SAVIOUR
GRID RUN
PANZER DRAGOON 2
FIGHTER MEGAMIX
MAGIC CARPET
SWAGMAN
EXHUMED
WIPEOUT
NHL ALL STAR HOCKEY
SEGA TOURING CAR
STREET RACER
NHL 97
LOADED
MYSTARIA
RESIDENT EVIL
IMPACT RACING
COMMAND & CONQUER
THE LOST WORLD
VIRTUA RACING (1 of 2)
DESRUCTION DERBY
STREET FIGHTER ALPHA
BAKU BAKU
IN THE HUNT
PANZER DRAGOON
CLOCKWORK NIGHT 2
SEGA AGES VOL.1
F1 CHALLENGE
LOST VIKINGS 2
BUG
DIGITAL PINBALL
QUAKE (1 of 2)
DUKE NUKEM 3D (1 of 2)
MECH WARRIOR (1 of 2)
FIGHTING VIPERS
WINTER HEAT
SPOT
STARFIGHTER 3000
DIE HARD ARCADE
MANX TT (1 of 2)
SEGA RALLY (1 of 2)
DARIUS 2

SMALL STACK (TOP TO BOTTOM)
PANZER DRAGOON SAGA (PAL)
Z
SEGA RALLY (2 of 2)
MECH WARRIOR 2 (2 of 2)
VIRTUA RACING (2 of 2)
MANX TT (2 of 2)
THE INCREDIBLE HULK
HIGHWAY 2000
BLAM MAHINEHEAD
QUAKE (2 of 2)
EURO 96 SOCCER
FIFA 97
DUKE NUKEM 3D (2 of 2)
MR BONES
VIRTUAL ON
BURNING RANGERS
GUN GRIFFON
TOMB RAIDER

SS_FLASH.jpg

SEGA FLASH 1,2(x2), 5, 6(x2) & 7.
NIGHTS INTO DREAMS CHRISTMAS DISC.

Will post my small JAP collection when i locate a couple of missing games.
:-/

Back