about SkankinMonkey

calganagain

Ban Hammered
Will he stop coming here or will he be cutting down on his visits to NX as of the date of his goodbye message?

What has Cynnamin decided? Is she deciding to leave SX too? Is she SkankinMonkey's intimate friend or was that a playful ruse?

Quote: from calganagain on 2:59 pm on Nov. 15, 2002
Will he stop coming here or will he be cutting down on his visits to NX as of the date of his goodbye message?

NintendoXtreme is not SegaXtreme, I will continue to visit Karny's wonderful yet fanboyish site :D

What has Cynnamin decided? Is she deciding to leave SX too? Is she SkankinMonkey's intimate friend or was that a playful ruse?

I can't speak for her, but I assume she will move from SX to VGR once we launch the site, as I hope many of the site's loyal visitors will as well, since the spirit of the site was broken.

I dont see how the spirit of the site was broken, when I started it up I just wanted to share the joy of sega cd and saturn games by sharing them with others. Its just gone back to its roots again :D

I'm glad to see that Skank will be returning to our boards. I've always considered us as friends..... even tho he did leave me out of his goodbye message :sad:

Back