ARP help

I'm going to attempt to explain what I was doing and what I hope could be done.

ok I have a Sega HST-3220 with a mod chip, a 5-in 1 ARP(with the pins) and do have a 1st generation usb datalink. When I was trying to add the Panzer Dragoon saga code that lets you use ARP, i discovered it needed flashing(leaving saturn alone saving for 7 hours and no change). The C4 2007 SGM didn't help and the 2005 copy wasn't burned due some error. I noticed a post about the usb cart flasher from http://koti.kapsi.fi/~antime/sega/usbcart/usb_cart_flasher.iso.gz which I thought could reflash the ARP. Now Cartridge is effectively dead, I have the data link hooked up and trying to find the data link install CD.

Is there any hope of recovering the ARP? what steps are needed? What are my options for bypassing region otherwise? Oh i'm using win 7, Not that I can ask more already but This is VERY URGENT like in 2 days time
sleep.gif
/> clarification I have a 5-in-1 ARP(and pins) that i want to focus on. I have not installed the datalink software nor noticed link to burn and install it. I think I have another Action replay without pins but finding that would be harder then data link CD.

That image you downloaded is only for the USB devcart. Make a new arflasher image containing the firmware you want, start the Saturn without the cartridge inserted, then insert it before starting the programming process.

antime said:
That image you downloaded is only for the USB devcart. Make a new arflasher image containing the firmware you want, start the Saturn without the cartridge inserted, then insert it before starting the programming process.

No idea how to make one or finding copy of rom. much less how to add that file to iso so i can burn a cd and do this. Is this something the data link software does? or could do?

Paru said:
No idea how to make one or finding copy of rom. much less how to add that file to iso so i can burn a cd and do this. Is this something the data link software does? or could do?

burned the Iso tired both 2.01 and 2.02 however the AR isn't kicking in any more. I did verify it is datel arplus not EMs(picture referenced) I'll try PC link tonight. before trying to convert some games to the J region and hope that works.

Back