• Rise from your gwave!

Discussion in 'General' started by gamefoo21, Apr 22, 2002.

1. gamefoo21

gamefoo21 New Member

anyone else notice any avatars dieing out by the end of the day??? eg: myname and jctango

2. Torx

Torx New Member

ehhhhhhh...

poop?

3. Myname

Myname Member

Yeah, MasterAkumamatata pmed me to say about the 'Geocities trick' but I'm buggered if I can get that to work. He said rename the file to *.txt but your profile only takes picture extensions. I'll keep messing on.. I'm determined now [​IMG]

Edit: I admit defeat and go back to the cutesy one. If anyone links from Geocities for their avatar let me know how to do it on here.. Maybe I'm being dumb. I have only just got up [​IMG]

4. JCTango

JCTango New Member

my avatar dies?

5. Myname

Myname Member

Can't you see it now? Just says 'image hosted by angelfire'. Mine personal one works okay for a while then it stops linking to it so I have to revert to this one.

6. gamefoo21

gamefoo21 New Member

fortunecity.com is da bomb hehehe

7. JCTango

JCTango New Member

hmmm..... which picture? the matrix one or my logo? on my comp, i c my pictures fine... that's weird.

8. Mysticales

Mysticales New Member

I see matrix icon just fine.....

9. mal

mal Member

'Image hosted by Angelfire' from here...

10. jim993

jim993 New Member

same angelfire avatar on my comp.

11. Cynnamin

Cynnamin New Member

Email me your avatars and I'll toss them onto my webserver.

I'll email you back with the link to them so that you may link them in your profile.

12. Mysticales

Mysticales New Member

Nope cleared cache and all, still see avitars.

13. Myname

Myname Member

Aww.. Cynnamin, that's dead nice that is [​IMG]. 'Cept your email is private..

14. Cloud121

Cloud121 Member

Hey Cyn, I'm sick and tired of looking for sites that can host my Avatar. Could you host mine as well?

15. Fabrizo

Fabrizo New Member

Try freeyellow Cloud121, Ive used it for my sig ever since I came to SX, and its never given me any problems.

16. Cloud121

Cloud121 Member

I AM NOT paying just to have an Avatar. Fabriz, how about I send you my Avatar?

17. Cynnamin

Cynnamin New Member

Email it to me...

THIS GOES FOR EVERYONE

Just don't piss me off too much or you might end up with a picture that you probably don't wnat as your avatar [​IMG]

but seriously... yes cloud ill host yours [​IMG]

18. Fabrizo

Fabrizo New Member

Well, if you want to, you can send me your avatar through email, and ill host it for you. But then again Cinni has already offered, and when a ladie offers you somthing, you should (in most cases) not decline [​IMG]