Best Saturn Games?

Yep! Exactly that! The Bootleg disc! And I wouldn't say the music was horrible, only it got annoying because it would repeat itself so much: "Da-da-da, da-da-da-dada-da---da----! (repeat)"

My Mistake,

What Meant to say was Virtual On. After discoverying it in the arcade there was no turning back. VOOT it squeal was just was mind blowing too me.

Any "top X" lists I will give out are always snapshots and subject to change over time... That said, here's my top 5 as of July 2002:

1. Radiant Silvergun *collective yawn*

2. Gals Panic SS (awesome Qix remake)

3. Syutokoh Battle '97 (street racin', FAST!)

4. Panzer Dragoon Zwei, the immersion factor is still bar none

5. Thunder Force V, because it could *almost* be regarded as a horizontal Radiant Silvergun (which brings us full circle).

Hey, at least I'm not listing the same stuff everyone else is :-D

1) Shining Force 3 (all scenarios)

2) Panzer Dragoon Saga

3) Shining The Holy Ark

4) Sonic Jam

5) Duke Nukem 3D (Simply because Deathtank is included on the disc)

I'll point out that i've yet to play Radiant Silvergun. (insert crying emoticon here)

fav games on saturn in no order

radiant silver (its good but i dont think it warrants such a high price tag i mean come on its just a game)

salamander delux pack

gradius delux pack

sonic jam

battle garrega

yep mainly shmups games

but thats what i bought my saturn for

as no other system carried these games(psx has a few of them but not any of the others)

1- Panzer Dragoon (the whole series)

2- NiGHTS Into Dreams...

3- Shining Force III (all scenarios)

4- Radiant Silvergun

5- Sonic R

I also love Segata Sanshiro :p

And Death Crimson is one of the best games EVER!

why do you have to set such a hard question....i have many fave saturn games!

but my top 5 are

In no particular order:

Shining The Holy Ark

Shining Force 3 (yea, all 3 parts)

Guardian Heroes (mental 6 player action!)

Fighters Megamix

Nights into Dreams

hey what the hell... here goes. in no particular order.

radiant silver gun

shining force 3

panzer dragoon saga

panzer dragoon zwei

dracula x

The greatest of them all are:

1) Samurai Showdown 3

2) Samurai Showdown 4

3) Grandia

4) Lunar Silver Star Story

5) Marvel VS. Streetfighter

That's Why I love My Saturn So much.

dragon force

shining the holy ark

radiant silvergun

panzer dragoon saga (only 10 min into the game... which means the cinematics, but im blown away so far :p)

capcom generations 5 (because it has all the old school street fighter II games :D)

1 - Daytona USA

2 - Sega Touring Car

3 - Panzer Dragoon Saga

4 - Shining Force 3

5 - Tomb Raider

Hey, BigDAlcala, I agree with you on world series baseball, that music was soooooooooooooooooooooooooo redundant, btw I got my hands on a copy of the 98 version, I highly recommend it. they took it to a hole nother level if you haven't tried it, give it a shot.

In my utmost surprise, no one mentioned any of the langrisser titles, which are probably the rarest, most missed out on kick ass strategic RPG's with great cel art from the great Satoshi Urishihara who does hentai manga now but used to not do hentai when he did langrisser ??? But yeah here is my list in no particular order, and i translate roms with Jumpstation and ran No-Life Translations in my time, so heed my advice young ones.

1: Langrisser Dramatic Edition

2: Langrisser IV

3: Langrisser V

4: Shining Force III (You must play all 3 Scenario's!)

5: Sakura Taisen 2

One might ask, why not Langrisser III? Because its HORRID, it brings shame to the Langrisser name, and thats just one mans opinion, and that man is me, sorry CWX, but shit man the game is unbearable by scenario 12 or 13. Dramatic Edition contains remakes of Langrisser 1 and Der Langrisser (2) and is really my favorite of the 5 games i listed.

Back