Body art

ok i've come to this decision on your tat(ya i just realized that sounds like the ploural for tit). Note this will be the last post i make for today since my nyquil induced sleep will begin soon. I compaired the pic of your back wiht the pic of your face and then decided this. You're a good enough looking girl that it shouldn't matter what's on your back; i mean unless you're with some guy(or girl who the hell knows) that doesn't like to look at wings when giving it to you from behind(ya sorry about being rude on this but eh) then it should not matter to you.

You'd be kind of shallow if you got a tattoo just for people's pleasure when they're looking at you, don't you think? I say go for it, it's your body.

I'm not getting it to please other people... I'm getting it for me for certain reasons.

I just want to make sure that when I am being done doggy-style that it looks good.

Right, Skank?

Originally posted by Cynnamin@May 14 2002,22:42

I'm not getting it to please other people... I'm getting it for me for certain reasons.

I just want to make sure that when I am being done doggy-style that it looks good.

Right, Skank?

That's correct, and every angel should have her wings.

Nah, it was jim who seemed to think that was a good reason. If you've been thinking about it that long, then get it.

i'm boring, i just have both my ears pierced. Still trying to decide what colour my hair should be. My other half wants me to look like an anime character :)

Be careful coloring your hair.

You can fry it very easy... especially when going for "anime" colors since 99.9% of the world has to bleach their hair FIRST to get a "true" shade. IE: My LeeLoo orange hair
wink.gif

Yeah, I used to dye my hair black all the time (it's practically black anyway) but then I decided I fancied white but my hair was too dark to do it and I just ended up looking like some ridiculous surfer-dude.

I like tattoos but not body piercings.....I have some tatts myself.....I got my first after playing Twisted Metal BLACK, I saw john does tattoo on his hand with the spider and said wow I gotta have it....next day got it....then I got one of Daffy duck with blood shot eyes shooting a machine gun.
smile.gif
my next tattoo is tonight....I get Haomarou holding his sword with blood on his face, and a japanese symbol next to it on my right forearm.....I cant wait!!!
smile.gif
hopefully Ill get the pics soon....

go for it cynn, it'll look wicked as hell. i have 7 peircings (mostly in the ears though) and one tat, and i've never yet regretted anything i've done to my body. except the repeated hair bleachings, that kinda took its toll.

since a lot of people miss read my last post.

ok i've come to this decision on your tat. I compaired the pic of your back with the pic of your face and then decided this. You're a good enough looking girl that it shouldn't matter what's on your back.

i mean unless you're with some guy(or girl who the hell knows) that doesn't like to look at wings when giving it to you from behind(ya sorry about being rude on this but eh) then it should not matter to you.

note i said at first that she's a good looking girl that having a tatoo on her shouldn't matter i mean it's not going to make her look bad. I never stated that she should base her dicission on anyone's views i mean i was implying that if somebody doesn't like her tatoo enough that it would impair her relationship with the person then that relationship should not matter to her(nobody that supperficial can be any good to have a relationship with).

No idea if my explination made any sense but i don't care

cyn do what ever you want(that is also why i never give a direct answer i give both sides)

Back