Burning Snatcher

I just downloaded Snatcher off of Allannon's server. I need help extracting and burning the ISO

1st: I've received the file in a bunch of .rar's and a .sfv What program will open these? (I know i can open the .rar in WinRAR, but what about the .sfv?)

2nd: The files inside are .bin and .cue. What burning program works best with these (nero or cdrwin?)

the .sfv file is just a file to check if hte rar's CRC is ok and not stuffed up

i would highly recommend CDRwin for all your .cue .bin files as nero does have some problems with it
smile.gif

Originally posted by janus12k@June 06 2002,14:09

I just downloaded Snatcher off of Allannon's server. I need help extracting and burning the ISO

1st: I've received the file in a bunch of .rar's and a .sfv What program will open these? (I know i can open the .rar in WinRAR, but what about the .sfv?)

2nd: The files inside are .bin and .cue. What burning program works best with these (nero or cdrwin?)

I find that FIREBURNER is a very good Cue & Bin burner software (http://www.fireburner.com0

Enjoy
biggrin.gif

Are the files named something like

Snatcher.part01.rar

Snatcher.part02.rar

and so on? If so they are just compressed by a new version of WinRAR. You'd start with the part01 file I guess. Are they something like

Track1.rar

Track2.rar

Track3.rar?

These are just the different tracks in seperate archives.

If they are neither, let us know the file names and we'll see if we can work it out.

Back