Buy/Sell/trade Section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it allowed to post a backup unit for sale in the Buy/Sell/trade section?? It doesn't say it's not allowed, but I'd better check, since some sites have a problem with it.

I'm not really in a position to make this call (you'll have to wait for Karny or Iceman2k to get an authoritative answer), but I think your chances are pretty good as long as you're not selling any "backups" along with it. I've never heard Karny discuss any kind of policy for Buy/Sell/Trade, but the policy on Segaxtreme basically boils down to "Don't sell illegally copied software". I think a dev/backup unit would be okay, but that's one of those borderline things. Your chances are good, but you're best off waiting from an answer from one of the benevolent dictators of NX. :)

I am, like Excyber, not in a position to say weather or not this is allowed, but in the SX Buy/Sell/trade section people sell Flash linkers and carts. I belive the rules are pretty much the same for SX/NX, but this is still a question only the Red lable admins (Iceman2K, Karny, SkankinMonkey, and if he ever even comes here, Arakon) can answer for you.

"Benevolent dictators"?! How flattering :p

With regards to the question, all hardware, legal software etc are allowed.

Backups, slave labour and rent boys are not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back