Cloud21

"So... if my broken mod doesn't work after trying to fix it.... I can't get another!?!?! CRAP! I'm gonna try and order another one anyway."

CC is right, you can't order them anymore. If you read the news from their page it says:

"We regret to inform all customers that we have ceased sales of all Neo4 modchips until further notice, which means no new orders will be accepted. We further stopped sales of ANY kind of modchip device shipped to the USA, Canada, Mexico and other latin American countries..."

If you place an order, you'l just be waisting your time. Just find a local store and they can install/fit it for you including the cost of the chip much cheaper than online chinese retailers do it.

Quote: from Gallstaff on 8:46 am on Feb. 27, 2002

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 20 PIN!
Hate to break it to you, but that Modboard is exactly the same as the one that I got from Lik-Sang. It has 21 pins.

Unless they know something no one else does, it wont go into a 20 pin Saturn.

Quote: from Trenton net on 9:28 am on Feb. 26, 2002

"So... if my broken mod doesn't work after trying to fix it.... I can't get another!?!?! CRAP! I'm gonna try and order another one anyway."

CC is right, you can't order them anymore. If you read the news from their page it says:

"We regret to inform all customers that we have ceased sales of all Neo4 modchips until further notice, which means no new orders will be accepted. We further stopped sales of ANY kind of modchip device shipped to the USA, Canada, Mexico and other latin American countries..."

If you place an order, you'l just be waisting your time. Just find a local store and they can install/fit it for you including the cost of the chip much cheaper than online chinese retailers do it.

I've never ordered from Lik-Sang or any Hong Kong based store. I got my mod-chip from http://www.playstationmodchip.com. It only cost 21.50 (that includes shipping)

allows you to play imports and backups

- PAL/NTSC combatible

- for both old and new SS model compatible (round/square buttons or 20/21pin cable)

- prewired with the necessary 2 cables

- including installation instructions and -pictures here

Note: To play importgames, you also need the Universalkey 3in1

I know that's what it says Gallstaff, but if the mod board they have pictured is the one they are going to sell you, it's the same as the Lik-Sang one. Which is 21 pin only.

Tell you what, you order one, fit it to a 20 pin Saturn and get back to us. If you are right there will be some very happy model 1 Saturn owners around, but I think the chances are slim.

I'v seen 20 pin mod board for sale. Well not for sale as-is, but many chinese stores which mod saturns will mod any version regardless if its a model 1 or 2, so they still have 20 pin mods.

Im sorry, most Chinese stores don't have web sites. You just have to go in and get what you want. The stores that do have web sites arn't very good anyways.

Back