Crazy Taxi 2

MasterAkumaMatata

Established Member
2006-12-03 to 2006-12-09; Sega Dreamcast

START SPREADIN' THE NEWS...

The Crazy Taxi Cab Co. has set up shop in New York City, and the streets of the Big Apple will never be the same. Hop into your ride and scour the city for fares. Race against the clock for a big payoff!

GET IN

Unleash your driving skills on NYC's traffic-packed streets in a custom low-rider cab.

SIT DOWN

Drive a cast of colorful passengers, and juggle multiple fares as you pick up groups bound for different destinations.

SHUT UP

Choose from four new cabbies with serious attitudes and stylin' new rigs.

HOLD ON

Get crazy with shortcuts, obstacles, tricks, jumps, and a slew of new mini games.

If This Cab's a Rockin'... Drivin' soundtrack with The Offspring and Methods of Mayhem.

[ 1 Player ] [ Standard Controller ] [ Race Controller ] [ VMU compatible 20 blocks ]

[ VGA Box ] [ JumpPack compatible ] [ 4X Memory Card compatible ] [ Modem ]

TEEN

MILD VIOLENCE

MILD LYRICS

Visit www.esrb.org or call

1-800-771-3772 for Rating information.

Attachments

• Crazy_Taxi_2_Front.JPG
    Crazy_Taxi_2_Front.JPG
    64.7 KB · Views: 218
  • Crazy_Taxi_2_Back.JPG
    Crazy_Taxi_2_Back.JPG
    64.7 KB · Views: 205
  • Crazy_Taxi_2_Disc.JPG
    Crazy_Taxi_2_Disc.JPG
    64.7 KB · Views: 231
Although Crazy Taxi 2 remained faithful to what made the first game such a success, it still played a little bit slow. The first Crazy Taxi is the best Crazy Taxi as it always will be just for the fact that it was one of the most innovative and fun games out there!

I still like playing Crazy Taxi 2 though, good stuff!

segamon

tonalbliss.com

This game was much easier than the original. I remember having to pause to eat food because I was no where near running out of time. I think I once lasted an hour on one run.

Back