Cue sheet error (cdrwin & nero)

First of all, i think converting my bin+cue file would help the problem, where can i get binchucker (or any other good converting program?) My CDRwin rejects the .cue file for some reason, and when I use nero it says lack of disk space (even though my bin file is around 500 megs). I ended up deleting the 2nd track from the cue file and nero burned it fine, but the small problem is it wont play any audio tracks when i choose play in the saturn screen (not that it matters). So would converting to .iso and .wav, then using sega cue maker to generate a new cue sheet work? here's what my old cue sheet looks like (before i deleted track 2):

FILE "SHININGFORCEPREMIUM_JAP.BIN" BINARY

TRACK 01 MODE1/2048

INDEX 01 00:00:00

TRACK 02 AUDIO

PREGAP 00:02:00

INDEX 01 52:31:16

Originally posted by RiCeBuRnR@May 15 2002,16:09

First of all, i think converting my bin+cue file would help the problem, where can i get binchucker (or any other good converting program?) My CDRwin rejects the .cue file for some reason, and when I use nero it says lack of disk space (even though my bin file is around 500 megs). I ended up deleting the 2nd track from the cue file and nero burned it fine, but the small problem is it wont play any audio tracks when i choose play in the saturn screen (not that it matters). So would converting to .iso and .wav, then using sega cue maker to generate a new cue sheet work? here's what my old cue sheet looks like (before i deleted track 2):

FILE "SHININGFORCEPREMIUM_JAP.BIN" BINARY

TRACK 01 MODE1/2048

INDEX 01 00:00:00

TRACK 02 AUDIO

PREGAP 00:02:00

INDEX 01 52:31:16

I had the SAME problem. Screw the cue sheets, get Easy CD pro. It burns fine, no cue needed! I suggest looking at a tutorial and rigging your saturn for CD-RW burning incase u download a bad iso. Good Luck!

You can find BINChunker as well as EZCD Pro in the Miscellaneous page of SX. For converting raw BIN+CUE images to ISO+WAV, you may use BINChunker, CDmage (freeware), or WinISO (trial-ware). To see if your burner accepts cue sheets for ISO+WAV, you can always do a test burn first.

EZCD Pro is good as long as you're not running Win 2K or XP.

Thanks for the input you guys, CD mage looks pretty good so ill try it out. For some reason, the rest of this site doesnt work for me. All i get is a bunch of garbage when i try2 enter the misc section x_X

Back