Dark Wizard Help!

I am almost through the entire map using Robin, but I can't seem to find the guy that plays the mermaid harp. I know where the harp is just not the guy :p

Also how do i get into the town of loa, its empty and I have the sun stone. but wont let me use it

Do i use it at noon or need to use a special person? :p

Geee....I cant rem that one....check online for a walkthrough. If you rem exactly where you are or send the brm i can help yas more

Got another Question! Anyone remember what town it was you pray 100 times to get the hobbit rod? :)

thanks much :p

Argh another question...ok what do i need to do to get the water spirit. I know where to get it and i know i need some kind of mirror. I know where to get the mirror also. Its just not there so what am i not doing? I have talked to everyone a bunch of times.

Do i need all the spirits first or what? :p

"I am almost through the entire map using Robin, but I can't seem to find the guy that plays the mermaid harp. I know where the harp is just not the guy :p "

ok.. i just did this part a little while ago.. i cant recall town names but this is what i did. On the "big desert" map, the one with the oasis.. you first have to talk to the mayor of the town in the lower right corner.. he'll tell you he gave the harp to some musician.. after that you have to talk to the musician in the tavern of the town in the upper right corner of that map. (the one by the lake with the bridge) he'll tell you he dropped the harp in a moat... after that you can search the moat of the caste in the lower right corner and the harp should be there.. as for the other questions i dont remember.. still havent gotten that far in my new game.

http://www.geocities.com/dw_segacd/dw_walk.txt

took me a while to find one of these.. lol

go here.. it should answer the rest of your questions

Back