Do I have a chance with Des?

Originally posted by Cloud121@Jul 14, 2004 @ 09:33 PM

Eh? What do you mean?

Yeah, the way I act on here, is pretty much how I act in real life.

just how you get overly excited about everything (either in a good or bad way)

what, manic depressed, really, nooooo way, i never thought someone would have that in this day and age... shit only NINETY percent of my fuckin' school said they were just to look cool.

I feel bad for those who actually do, like my 2 brothers, it drags them down when people call em' liars just because so many people lie about being bipolar

Bipolar depression... you know a chemical imbalance in your brain where the levels of certain things like ceratonin (sp?) and shit are all off. So you sway easily between extremely good and bad moves. Its also called manic depression because the word manic or mania means - excessively intense enthusiasm, interest, or desire; a craze.

Umm, so yeah i guess they called you bipolar cause you are easily upset or some shit, but then easily get excited over the most minor things. like waiting for thursday or friday in such aniticipation it makes normal people go HUH. Not to say your actually psycho, just saying i can see why people can mistaken it.

Don't be mistakened though when stupid idiots who sulk around all GOTH like and read poetry say there BIPOLAR, but not manic... THERE THE SAME F-ING THING. and you also have the tendency to get really happy very easily to when your bipolar... jeez.

Shit ya aughta see my brother when he gets a bag of coke or his favorite song comes on... he starts to concentrate on the subject obsessively and hes off the fuckin' wall before he even snorted any. But if you pronounce his fuckin' name wrong; OHHHH NO, he wigs, your a piece of shit. "YOUR NOT MY BROTHER ANYMORE!" ive gotten used to that, i mean come on dude, you can't just erase a blood line.

Cloud your my friend and all but you need to seriously stop with the DES thing.

I left for a while and come back and your still on it. She is over the internet she doesn't live by you, I can bet that. :::Harsh words come here::: GET OVER it! lol :ph34r: :cheers

i wanted to bring that up in my last post in here... but i erased it cause i thought it was a lil' extreme with the context of what i was saying... maybe make him look a lil' more bipolar

I just can't any fun anymore can I without you guys ragging on me can I? :lol:

Yeah, I can be a little on the moody side sometimes. But I'm so happy all the time, that ANYTHING can cheer me up. I'm just always happy about something.

Back