Editing Sega Saturn discs

Hi there everyone!

I wanted to replace some files of a Sega Saturn game, I used UltraISO for that matter... but then when I loaded the disc in the Saturn it gave me that error "Disc unsuitable for this system"... I tried in an emulator (SSF), I changed region & everything it still gave me that error. So I guess UltraISO isn't any good for editing Sega Saturn discs...

Basically, like I said before, I want to replace some files of a Sega Saturn game. But obviously it still needs to be bootable, but UltraISO ruins that. Any advice on this matter?

keeptryin said:
Hi there everyone!

I wanted to replace some files of a Sega Saturn game, I used UltraISO for that matter... but then when I loaded the disc in the Saturn it gave me that error "Disc unsuitable for this system"... I tried in an emulator (SSF), I changed region & everything it still gave me that error. So I guess UltraISO isn't any good for editing Sega Saturn discs...

Basically, like I said before, I want to replace some files of a Sega Saturn game. But obviously it still needs to be bootable, but UltraISO ruins that. Any advice on this matter?

maybe you have lost the ip.bin

The header got lost (first few sectors of the disc that contain info about the game name, region, etc).

Back