[elportal] Snatcher MP3 sync tutorial/hack

Ah crap, you need to buy sound forge to save? Do you know of any other programs that you could do this with.

Same problem here with sound forge , anyone here who knows of another program with which i can do the editing?

Cya

I get no problems with the mp3s I got from elportal (i always leave perfect synchro on), except for track 12 (mp3 number 11) which is corruted (bad download?) where can i get this file seperately?

Cool Edit Pro would probably let you do something similar. I believe it's shareware, you might be able to grab a trial.

The same save crap.Needs the full version to save...

Guess i "simply" have to find a working snatcher mp3 rip.

Cya

(Edited by strid3r at 6:17 am on April 6, 2002)

@Curtis:

Thanks for that tip.I synced snatcher with goldwave without having any probs.

And thanks Archiver , your mp3 faq really helped a lot.

Cya

#### it Gallstaff its not that hard. It took me all of 0.08 seconds to find it on Google. It probably took you longer to ask the question.

But it took less brain power.

You don't want to work too hard there, do you Gallstaff?

ok i'm sorry but strid3R, i need your help. Since the commands n' crap are different in goldwave. Can you tell me what to do. What sound forges' gold wave counter-parts are?

What exactly are you trying to do Gallstaff? There is absolutely nothing tricky about adding two seconds of audio to a wave file. What do you mean "commands n crap"? Does "Insert Silence" mean anything to you??

Back