Fabrizo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing as the topic was closed, I think you should consider yourself as treading on thin ice for reopening the subject.

If you noticed recently hardforums has been in alot of trouble because of all the bandwidth it has taken up. Too many users, 2/3 of the posts are nonsense.

The bandwidth problem is typical when you have that many users.

2/3 of the posts are nonsense.
I never said it was good. :D Nonsense can be good depending on the type.

This wasn't meant to be a discussion but just a notice that I sent a pm to....

Quote: from SkankinMonkey on 11:53 am on July 12, 2002
Seeing as the topic was closed, I think you should consider yourself as treading on thin ice for reopening the subject.

Im just glad i had the last words...

(Edited by cww80 at 1:48 pm on July 12, 2002)

calganagain, I sent you a reply to your pm. Besides, I don't realy like it when boards become over popular, because then it feels less like little community where everyone knows each other, and more like a city where everyone is a stranger.

Quote: from Fabrizo on 3:53 am on July 13, 2002
calganagain, I sent you a reply to your pm. Besides, I don't realy like it when boards become over popular, because then it feels less like little community where everyone knows each other, and more like a city where everyone is a stranger.

exactly...i would especially hate disscusing games or whatever, and then have 20 or so other people reply by the time im done looking at or posting on that thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back