favorite movie

movies:

the fight club

alien 1,2,3

jurassic park

blade runner

and kevin smith films (clerks, mallrats, chaising amy, dogma and jay and silent bob strike back, but mallrats for me its the best (brodie rules) )

and others that i don't remember right now....

anime:

akira

ghost in the shell

macross plus

Evangelion

furikuri or FLCL

Video gril ai (i love romantic teen japanesse comedies)

Serial Experiment Lain

kare kano

and miyasaki movies (nausicaa, laputa, monoke hime)

and others anime that i don't remember.

:)

I love scary movies,

especially the bad ones!

Night/Dawn/Day Of The Living Dead, also the Dario Argento films, the Return Of The Living Deads, any Stephen King adaptation, any suspense thrillers, etc.

I like the more subtle ones as well such as Silence Of The Lambs et What Lies Beneath

I like movies that either:

a) induce suspense/psychological terror

b) are so poorly acted they are hilarious

c) realize they are guilty of (b), so just go for the gross-out

Glad to see props to Army of Darkness ;) I like the Evil Deads as well. That's Bridget Fonda as his gf *drool*.

Halloween... imho a classic of psychological terror, and I think would be a top choice for favorite movie.

I just realized how many horror movies i like... I'm not a "dark" person at all. I just like movies that scare me (or make me laugh when they try too hard)

There aren't too many good horror movies anymore, and Resident Evil was too "produced" for me... they pissed me off when they fired Mr. Romero anyways.

George Romero Rocks.

I thought he was gonna direct Resident Evil, when I heard that Wes Anderson was going to do it, I thought, "not another Mortal Kombat..."

Back