• Image31.png
    Image31.png
    85.6 KB · Views: 220
  • Image37.png
    Image37.png
    62.6 KB · Views: 217
vbt said:
next "new" screens certainly using Piratero's tga lib

it's still alive, now picture displayed on real saturn (tested with satcom)
photo011.jpg

photo012.jpg

currently, 6 drivers modified to use overlay. 2 got some problems :

gberet crashed when rendering sound, i don't see why
pang gfx setup is ignored even if i write directly to registers (tests on yabause obly)

nb : picture displayed using tga lib from libyaul with some debugs. tga 8bits with rle.

the return of choplifter =)
[attachment=4400]

Attachments

• chpchop.jpg
    chpchop.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 238
I'm happy to see that you're using my libtga! I updated the library and it's much, much faster!

I was going to add support for 8-BPP RLE, but if you have the 8-BPP RLE code you'd like to share, I'd love to see it.

But do remember that it's MIT licensed: https://github.com/ijacquez/libyaul/blob/smpc/LICENSE

Piratero said:
I'm happy to see that you're using my libtga! I updated the library and it's much, much faster!

I was going to add support for 8-BPP RLE, but if you have the 8-BPP RLE code you'd like to share, I'd love to see it.

But do remember that it's MIT licensed: https://github.com/ijacquez/libyaul/blob/smpc/LICENSE

I didn't know MIT licensing

well new driver in progress

[attachment=4402]

Attachments

• pengo5.jpg
    pengo5.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 214
caiusfabricius said:
vbt said:
rafflesia

Hi, good job!It would be possible to try a beta?If not, when do you think it will be released?Thanks.

it should come more or less soon, i'm adding sms plus as a driver, continue degugging and a new beta will be released

Attachments

• fba.jpg
    fba.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 224
cafe-alpha said:
nice menu, but why did you replaced the previous one in 05-15-2014 post ?
just because people didn't like it, so i reused a background from ps3's fba. but basically it's the same : new background with new font colors

Back