game workin wierd

Help you I can. Yes, mmmm.

So certain are you. Always with you it cannot be done. Hear you nothing I say?

That is why you fail.

No! Try not. Do. Or do not. There is no try.

But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.

Strictly Styles: What burner do you have? Give brand, model, and firmware info? You should be able to get this info from the burning applications you use (e.g. CDRWin, Nero, etc.).

Anyway, it seems that your burner can burn cooked tracks (2,048 bytes/sector) but not raw tracks (2,352 bytes/sector). If that's the case, then you can't burn these mixed mode BIN+CUE rips that have raw tracks in them, esp. those with a raw MODE1 and raw MODE2 track. In conclusion, I suggest you read this thread.

i got a sony crx160e, so thats the problem,that was probably all i need to know those guys were no help at all,i think i may be able to get around that but i would like to find out if a sonycrx160e can burn those mode1 and 2 cues conventionaly

Quote: from Strictly Styles on 9:33 pm on April 10, 2002

and i know its not my burner i know for sure its the cue,cuz i got a sony crx160e one of the most reliable burners out there so stop talkin to me like im a dumb newbe to this stuff

I was trying to help but you were so convinced that it wasn't your burner, that it had to be the cue.

If you were too lazy to check if you burner is compatible, too bad.

Strictly Styles:

I suggest you buy a whole new PC so you can start from scratch without this problem.

I urgently recommend eMachines...!

:p

Quote: from mal on 7:42 pm on April 11, 2002

and i know its not my burner i know for sure its the cue,cuz i got a sony crx160e one of the most reliable burners out there so stop talkin to me like im a dumb newbe to this stuff

I was trying to help but you were so convinced that it wasn't your burner, that it had to be the cue.

heh actually it WAS the cue, i messed around with it and the game works fine now, i dont really need a new machine , i could just install another burniner on top of this one

Quote: from Strictly Styles on 12:25 am on April 14, 2002

Quote: from mal on 7:42 pm on April 11, 2002

heh actually it WAS the cue, i messed around with it and the game works fine now, i dont really need a new machine , i could just install another burniner on top of this one

i asked you orignally for the full cue, youi posted part of it,

if you cant be bothered to actually give the information your asked for, it make it more difficult to help you, therefore most people wont bother

fyi if i was a mod your title would be changed to somthing fitting for this post alone

if we ask for information theres usually a reason for doing so

Back