Help with Saturn Swapping

Alright alright, I'll go buy some Saturn CDs.. sheesh.

And Trenton, I was talking about this board inparticular not about SX in general. Maybe I just wasn't specific enough. But that's what THIS board is for. Helping with pirating. You gotta problem with that, that's fine, buy the original. Though the fact that you're here obviously shows you have no intention to do so. So either stop being a hypocrite, or shut the fuck up.

Why is it that no one here wants to discuss any of this? Everyone here scared that if they have to think for too long they'll explode? Everyone here is hypocritical and self-absorbed, thinking everything they do is somehow an act of God. What's wrong with asking questions? Even if they are stupid, no one is forcing you to reply.

Thats okay, SkankinMonkey or Arakon will ban your WHOLE ISP. Whats the point of having an saturn FTP if you cant even play the games or don't have a saturn (but you do) ? You are the weakest link. Good bye.

It's not that you ask questions that you get a negative response, it's that you whine and grumble and refuse to believe that the only way you'll be able to play your 'warez' is by paying a little cash...

"thinking everything they do is somehow an act of God"

...and because you make shitty statements like that.

Perhaps I'll try and find a way to develop the games.. hm.. Course since the system hasn't been developed (completely) yet on the PC.. so the source would be complicated... ah well, guess for now I'll dish out the little cash I got.

(Edited by Domesday at 9:40 pm on Mar. 31, 2002)

Quote: from Domesday on 9:38 pm on Mar. 31, 2002

Perhaps I'll try and find a way to develop the games.. hm.. Course since the system hasn't been developed (completely) yet on the PC.. so the source would be complicated... ah well, guess for now I'll dish out the little cash I got.

(Edited by Domesday at 9:40 pm on Mar. 31, 2002)

Now that was a shitty statement.

It's perfectly possible. I'm fairly sure you have no knowledge of ASM hacking at all, but feel free to fill me in if you do.

Yes it is. But no, I don't have any insight into the world of ASM hacking. But do you ?

(Edited by Captian Crazy at 10:08 pm on Mar. 31, 2002)

that sig movie is a clip from princess manako or something, an anime, kinda a weird anime......actally a very very weird anime but really awesome....but anyways this a forum about sega not anime so ill shut up before im banned ;)

Trenton, perhaps you should be banned, you don't have an opinion, all of your posts are "ban this guy!" At least justify the reason. I've yet to ask for any ISOs, and basically other than the Admins opinions, haven't broken any rules that haven't already been broken a million times anyways.

Of course saying that other people have gotten away with breaking the rules will surely get me banned anyways.

(Edited by Domesday at 11:06 pm on Mar. 31, 2002)

Hey buddy, he dosn't need to give you a reason....

"That's all this place is, a help session for people who want to pirate. And since the system is dead, and Sega hasn't said anything, who really cares besides you?"

Your jack assed comments are reason enough. It was good enough to get you banned the first time, and making a new account to get around it will only get you banned agian.

Lmao, you would deny it? Please try to tell me how this board (and I mean THIS board inparticular) is not simply a help session for sega software pirating?

And why can't I be a jackass? Everyone else seems to have no trouble being one.

Back