Help with Saturn Swapping

Quote: from Domesday on 2:17 pm on April 1, 2002

And why can't I be a jackass? Everyone else seems to have no trouble being one.
Go ahead. Be a jackass.

Just don't expect to keep doing it for much longer.

Maybe you should start looking for another forum to troll.

Woops! Sorry Ratamahatta, I didn't notice your question till now on the first page of this topic. Like I said to JCTango in the general section :

"As for the Hi-Ho! thing, one of my friends sent me the link on AIM and I thought it was pretty funny, so I put it up as my sig. Besides, I hadn't changed my sig sense I came to SX last year."

I thought it was neat, but I don't actualy know what its about eather, lol :). Does anyone know what their actualy talking about in that clip?

The difference is that the reason we pirate the games is because its the only way to obtain them anymore, other than to fuel the crazy price gouging on ebay. and the reason we have the help forum is because people are bound to have problems, usualy through no fault of their own, and we dont want these questions showing up in the forum specific sections. Think before you come in here and accuse us of being warez dumbasses like you, and i hope you see this before someone hooks you up with a nice ban

I think there might be a bug... Domesday AKA Ni AKA "Create a new account to get around banning" doesn't show up as being banned. It still says fresh meat on Domesday's tag.

I think it's because his acount hasn't being banned specifically, just a range of IP addresses that happens to include his. Either way, it stops him posting here (from home at least).

Quote: from Cecilia Chen on 4:33 pm on April 1, 2002

So is one of the nice moderators gonna ban him for us again (whole IP Range)?
Sorry, only the Moderators who are also <font face="comic sans ms" color="#FF8080">Administrators</font> can do that (as you've witnissed). ;)

:) Must be nice to ban people. If I could, I would ban everyone, and then you'd have to work your way up the ladder to get un-banned status LOL :)

Just kidding, :)

This is to hopefully explain about the Hi-ho thing...partially.

I know that Hi-ho is an ISP that Panasonic provides in Japan. This mail.swf is not the only one available, remember that there are like 9 more of these availble at http://newtown.hi-ho.ne.jp/raibo/raidersei...ency/cm/

From the japanese spoken, my sister picked out the line or idea "from the net to the stars." So that's pretty much it. In a couple, the whole ISP thing is real obvious. However, in the others, like snake.swf, you know that they're just pulling your chain :)

I would like to add that this board can very much be a help forum for those who want to BACK UP THEIR ORIGINAL SATURN GAMES (like me, not too long ago) but need help in doing so. See, I have a mod chip and everything but haven't actually pirated a single game yet. I did have some Saturn images at one time but deleted them from my PC.

So there!

Back