High Scores section updated

vbt

Staff member
I have updated the High scores section and now it used a MySQL DB behind. So now you can easily filter on games,consoles, etc ...
biggrin.gif

So please have a look on this page and send me your scores there :

vbt@vbt-saturn-dev.fr.st

Originally posted by IceMan2k+Sun, 2004-12-19 @ 12:10 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(IceMan2k @ Sun, 2004-12-19 @ 12:10 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Very easy navigation now.

[post=126001]Quoted post[/post]​

[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-Flakvin
@Sun, 2004-12-19 @ 12:16 AM

Now everyone can easily find my Crazy Taxi high score :D

[post=126002]Quoted post[/post]​

[/quote]

Thanks :) You can also request for improvements like a filter on users(to find your scores Flak;), or a page by console, game type, etc :)

Originally posted by SeGaFrEaK_NL@Sun, 2004-12-19 @ 07:56 PM

Nice but make sure you fix the first score ;) It's not mine..

[post=126049]Quoted post[/post]​

Oups, sorry :blush: It was Crazygoon's best score.

Error fixed :)

Maybe you should link the user's name to his SX profile instead of an email address. That way you can still email the person, but it would be less likely for a spammer to harvest the emails.

Originally posted by slinga@Tue, 2004-12-21 @ 02:14 AM

Maybe you should link the user's name to his SX profile instead of an email address. That way you can still email the person, but it would be less likely for a spammer to harvest the emails.

[post=126119]Quoted post[/post]​

I've checked for that but I saw some pages on SX pointing to old SX profiles. Well I'll check :)

Originally posted by vbt@Tue, 2004-12-28 @ 08:26 AM

Still no one new high score :(

[post=126620]Quoted post[/post]​

I don't know many Sega games which are good for best scores...

..but the next time I play Outrun, you will be getting a rather large high score :)

(My dang battery for my Saturn died a few days ago aswell, so my score should still have room for improvement when I post it :p)

If it's of any importance - I play the Japanese Outun course - not the American!

Originally posted by slinga@Mon, 2004-12-20 @ 08:14 PM

[post=126119]Quoted post[/post]​

Feature added :cheers

Some other improvements were also added :

- Change the color of the line having the focus on.

- When a console is selected only games of this console are available in the listbox menu.

- Other listbox changes.

I have added 5 Best scores on Sega Touring Car - Saturn.

Originally posted by vbt@Sun, 2005-01-02 @ 05:29 PM

Feature added :cheers

Some other improvements were also added :

- Change the color of the line having the focus on.

- When a console is selected only games of this console are available in the listbox menu.

- Other listbox changes.

I have added 5 Best scores on Sega Touring Car - Saturn.

[post=126892]Quoted post[/post]​

Nobody is motivated to beat my Sega Touring Car Best scores ? :(

I'm waiting to borrow a digital camera, so I can take a photo of my 'Sonic the Hedgehog' high score, then submit. Stay tuned :cool:

Here we are. My score, lives, and emeralds all shown on a single screen! :p. Too bad continues aren't shown, but I got one for each bonus level, so that would be six in total.

Attachments

• sonic.jpg
    sonic.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 82
  • sonic.jpg
    sonic.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 76
  • sonic.jpg
    sonic.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 83
CrazyGoon, I have added your High Score and also Mr.Saturn's best score on the track 2 of Sega Rally :)

I'm waiting for more challengers :)

ADDED :

ARCADE in the console list.

Now you can send your best scores on SEGA Arcade games :rockin:

(check my shitty one on STCC)

Back