• Rise from your gwave!

If you had the choice to spend the day with...

Discussion in 'General' started by Energizer, May 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Energizer

Energizer New Member

If you had the choice to spend the day with a girl from SX who would it be? Who do you think is the cutest/hottest?

2. Pearl Jammzz

Pearl Jammzz Member

I think you are just lookin for sum online pussy........

3. Arakon

Arakon New Member

first post and it's something like this.. interesting.

4. Ponx

Ponx New Member

I think that Arakon chick is hot. I just love red demonic women.

(Just kidding Arakon, don't ban me. [​IMG] )

5. maidtina

maidtina New Member

if i wasnt already in a relationship i'd call first dibs on mysticales because you are all too slow!!!

6. Cynnamin

Cynnamin New Member

mMM... if it was a girl, I'd be all over Cecilia... but if I had a boy... well, I'm sure you can all guess [​IMG]

OH WAIT! I did spend a day with him......... and am planning to again very soon.... Does that disqualify my choice?! [​IMG]

7. Cloud121

Cloud121 Member

Definitely Mystic! [​IMG] [​IMG]

And Cynny of course!

8. MasterAkumaMatata

MasterAkumaMatata Staff Member

Only three to choose from AFAIK:

<INPUT TYPE="radio" NAME="female" VALUE="Cecilia"> Cecilia Chen

<INPUT TYPE="radio" NAME="female" VALUE="Cynnamin"> Cynnamin

<INPUT TYPE="radio" NAME="female" VALUE="Mysticales"> Mysticales

9. jim993

jim993 New Member

strange how i've been a member for awhile and only know of 3 girls eh maybe there's more but i don't know of them. and i've never even thought of this question. (since this type of question is not my type of question to answer i'll play the lame answer card) I wouldn't be able to decide who i'd want to spend the day with since they're all great in their own way.

edit- thanks for clearing that up akuma you posted when i was typing

10. Ratamahatta

Ratamahatta Member

I'd say Cynnamin, gotta love those eyes.

11. Falstaf

Falstaf New Member

I gotta go with jim993 on this one if only for the reason I'm old enough to be all of their's(?) father and would feel like a dirty old fart.

If, though, I were 20 again, probably mysticales. Cyn is too scary and I have visions of being handcuffed, bent over the kitchen table, with a red ass saying,"please ma'am, may I have another?". Cecilia would probably just want to show me all her "neat" hk sega goodies that we mere westerners could never obtain, all the while laughing hysterically. I don't know enough of Myst's personality to be frightened...yet. Live and learn, live and learn. (this was all tongue in cheek...keep it clean.)

12. MasterAkumaMatata

MasterAkumaMatata Staff Member

Are you saying that you're in your 40's or early 50's?

13. Falstaf

Falstaf New Member

turning 40 very soon.

14. Gallstaff

Gallstaff Member

sweet jeezus, you didn't even grow up with sega! BURN THE POSER, BURN THE POSER!

jk

15. Falstaf

Falstaf New Member

Actually, I was in my early teens when this whole video game craze started, meaning pong. So in a sense, while I did not grow up with SEGA, I did with the whole home gaming revolution. In reality, I'm probably the farthest from a posure here as I have been in gaming longer than most members have been alive. So there! Naaaaay:p [​IMG]

16. Hollywood Hasney

Hollywood Hasney New Member

Heh, I'm and old-fashioned Brit and like a cpmbo of peronallity and looks [​IMG] so I couldn't say! Although Cyns eyes are nice [​IMG]

Oh, and keep your eye on the guy who started this thread.... some other boards that I admined had the same thing... a guy on his 1st post asked who the hottest girl was, then tried messaging her on everything he could so hey could get some cyber pussy [​IMG]

More of a nusiance really, but something to watch out for nonetheless [​IMG]

EDIT: Just checked Mysticales pic in the post above... looks like an ex I had (Who was also German, bizzarely) [​IMG]

EDIT2: Theres technically 4 girls, since my girlfriend uses my account sometimes too (Hell, has even posted news for me when I keep CGI timeouting on too many d/ls)... no pic of her handy tho [​IMG]

17. jim993

jim993 New Member

lol falstaff the only person that freely admits that he agrees with me most the time on these boards.

18. Cynnamin

Cynnamin New Member

*puRRRr*

Busy later?!?

19. Cynnamin

Cynnamin New Member

*hump*

I wubbles Rat. (And my eyes are best physical feature [​IMG] )

20. SkankinMonkey

SkankinMonkey Member

i wanna hang out with myst, she's cool, she's a great communicator and I feel that we really click

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.