is Toejam&Earl 3 still coming out?????

from what i've read... it IS coming out... on xbox

which is why i'm getting one...

and PD X

and Jet Set Radio Future

and Sega GT 2002.........

Huh!? The Tojam and Earl game for DC isn't comming out for it? :( Too many good games are getting canned for DC latly: Popeler arena, Shenmue 2, Tojam & Earl, atc. Common, Release the games! I didn't get a DC so they could can every game they finnished making. Im not going to buy an Xbox eather until 3rd parties make a gamecube like control for it, or some controler that actualy fits my hands, until then I don't care how good the games are, and how my DC game ripoffs it gets.

you must have teeny hands :)

the x-box controller isnt much bigger than the dc controller.. buy the madkatz one with the rubberized grips, it feels a little bit better.. though personally i like the conroller

(the glassy buttons could go though, they arent as tactile as rubber.. but then again rubber buttons arent as feasible considering the buttons are analog)

to me the gamecube controller is tiny and chinsy and the button layout is confusing, and not at all condusive to arcade-style fighting games (but that one big button is probably just dandy for clicking 'OK' in the many pokemon titles bound to be released).. still a cut above the n64 controller, which was obviously for people with 3 hands..

Back