Iso+MP3=Frustation

About 90% of the games I burn do not work. When I use blindwrite I get a cd that can't be read on my sega cd or my computer. Nti-cdmaker makes a cd that can't be read on my sega cd, but is only recognized as an audio cd on some computers. CDrwin doesn't accept my cue sheets with wav files in them. Fireburner burns a cd that can't be read on my sega cd. I've only been able to burn Time Gal and Dragon's Lair without any trouble.I've burned with the iso+mp3, I've burned with the mp3 converted to wav.

Should I convert the mp3 to wav or just leave it as it is. Does any body know why the sega cd just sits there reading "checking disc"? Are there certain options I should have set in my burning programs? Are all the iso+mp3's floating around functional, maybe someone ripped them wrong? The latest game I've tried is Sewer Shark. Has anyone had success with this game,if so what did you use? I am running my games off of my sega cd, but I do test them on gens to see if it's just the sega cd. Sorry if I have to many questions, I just want to learn exactly what is wrong to prevent further mistakes. I would appreciate any help, thank you.

most of the iso/mp3 rips are good.

from the sounds of it, either your burner sucks or you're doing something wrong. forget blindwrite and nti 2000 right away.

Back