Lamers on EBAY

Originally posted by racketboy+Dec 13, 2003 @ 03:54 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(racketboy @ Dec 13, 2003 @ 03:54 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> now you can just buy Final Fantasy Origins for PSX can't ya? [/b]

Yeah, but the load time...

FF2 and 3 are sort of old and dull now. I liked 3 since you could change classes, and it was the first place where the summoner class was intoduced, and 2 was okay, there was just something about it that I couldn't bring myself to play it the whole way through, but it had a neat style. I like the way you could gather key words of info, and ask people about them.

Edit:

Wow, Cloud was right...*moment of silence and gawking*

But then again, this statement disturbs me, thus negating the shock of his theory, and voiding my would-be compliment.

<!--QuoteBegin-Cloud121
@Dec 9, 2001 @ 06:53 PM

(Playstation Xtreme, I would LOVE to see that :biggrin: but I guess it'll never happen :( or how about a FFX: Final Fantasy Xtreme? SSX: Squaresoft Xtreme?)[/quote]

:blink:

Funny how there's an FFX and SSX...hmm...Cloud, you're just one fleshy box of contradictions, foresight, amazement, and hippocriticism. You should be proud and ashamed at the same time. :thumbs-up:

Originally posted by ratfish+Dec 14, 2003 @ 01:06 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ratfish @ Dec 14, 2003 @ 01:06 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-racketboy@Dec 13, 2003 @ 03:54 PM

now you can just buy Final Fantasy Origins for PSX can't ya?

Yeah, but the load time... [/b][/quote]

thats one of the reasons I play my PSX games on ePSXe.

Even playing them from the actual discs aren't bad.

But ripping an images and playing off the HD is great.

Plus the graphics look better

Originally posted by BJammzz@Dec 13, 2003 @ 05:37 PM

a good 2 years.....and ice, wanna give up that WBiMW-IV cart yet? haha. Still only played it on the PC :-\.

Ice doesn't have this nor ever made it. It was Arakon who did...but since Ice stole his account and renamed it to himself his name shows up instead of Arakons.

Back