Mega Man X Command Mission

I am just playing this game right now. It's pretty good for a first attempt of a true RPG for the blue bomber. The only thing I don't like is no spells, but I understand why. Any thoughts? (Man, I wish the GC version had the MMX8 demo, instead of the Treasure Navi. :()

I played it through and beat the last chapter a few times.
It has some good replay value. Other than that, it had average gameplay, graphics and sound. It was a pretty good game overall, and I think I like it even more because the Gamecube needs more RPGs.

Just let me warn you so you won't be disappointed later.
All those rumors about pressing button combinations on the splash screen after beating the game to unlock special features, they're all fake. None of them work, it was just a sick joke by a mean person who's twisted idea of fun was lying and crushing the dreams of all Mega Man fans.

Yeah, I agree. It's not like the game is killer, but it's good because it's a good twist on an RPG and considering the limited games for GC, it's worth a play. :)

Got about 7 to 8 in most mag reviews which isn't half bad. Ahh I wish I still had my Megaman X3..swapped it for Sonic R though so =\

X3? What does that have to do with Command Mission? Anyway, Sonic R is not that great; you should have kept X3. So, how long do you get to keep Spider?

I won't ruin it for you, but he's the only team member that you don't get to keep for the whole game. After I thought about it though, I figured he wasn't the greatest character anyways since his hyper move doesn't upgrade like everyone else's through leveling up.

Back