Megadrive tv switch

Hi everyone.

I have the switch which connect the megadrive (I'm from spain) to the tv broken and i would know if I can repair it easily. The tv shows the games with "snow" and a lot of noise. Can I connect directly the output of the console to the rf input of the tv? Do I need to make some kind of electronic scheme? In that case, Does anybody have that scheme or can anybody tell me where can I obtain more information?

Thanks in advance

Hi I´m also Spanish:

You can connect directly a cable from your megadrive to

the TV, and also you can convert your MD pal in a MD ntsc and build a scart cable which offers very high quality of image and sound. Don´t ask me about how to do it because I still have to look for more information.

Thank you very much, thats what i wanted to know.

PD: y como decia el chiste, ¿que leches hacemos hablando en ingles? :)

¡Hola! Oye Torque, ¿has arreglado eso ya? lo digo por que una manera rapida de localizar la zona "rota" del cable es en el cajetín (si hombre, la cajita esa que le sale un cable hacia la entrada de antena de tv), abrelo y lo mismo puede que encuentres algun cable pelado, o haciendo un mal contacto, con repasar la soldadura, o resoldarlo otra vez lo arreglarás ... y si estás interesado en hacerte un cable para enchufarla al euroconector te podria pasar unas instrucciones (en un txt) para el dia 9 de febrero (ahora no que estoy de examenes en la uni )

Back