Modded Sega Saturn system w/ action replay

This is a modded Saturn plus extras. It works 100% of the time provided the booted game has no issues with the 4-in-1. (The one thing that I did find wrong with it, hardware-wise, is that system data for Panzer Dragoon Saga seems to erase upon reboot.) It could just be a bad battery but it only happens to that game.

Included with this system is a 4-in-1 action replay The 4-in-1 has four functions; it is a memory card, a cheat device, a RAM upgrade AND allows region-free booting.

Everything pictured is included:

saturn.jpg

Shipping is $10 with insurance. Over seas is $20.

Any questions just ask. Good luck!

action replay

shouldn't it be called "chip'd Saturn" as you still need the import cart to bypass the country lockout?

Usually when we call mod'd Saturn we are referring to the fact it has country switch and/or 50/60Hz switch to play titles from all regions without any need for the import cart and etc.

I have fully mod'd Saturn minus the mod chip and another Saturn with just the mod chip. I won't call the 2nd one as mod'd but chip'd.

just my 5c really...

It's chipped. Backups _and_ imports. I jsut thought thats was a little odd becauses its not really a verb, like "googled."

Im asking ~$100.

I really don't know how these fourm sales work but if snookums offeres my $70 and you are still offering $50 I think I know who wins.

I will go as low as $80 (bc I was offred $75 on neo-geo forums.)

Originally posted by Schnookums@Sep 21, 2004 @ 01:08 AM

I could go as high as 70 myself

He could go as high as $70. I will go as high as $50. I will also trade something for the Saturn. I really just want the Saturn only.

Originally posted by whoopgas@Sep 22, 2004 @ 10:27 AM

I really don't know how these fourm sales work...

That was the point I was trying to make.

Transactions here normally go like this:

-Seller post item for sale at $x

-Either the item is bought at $x or the seller reduces the price to $x-y

-Either the item is bought at $x-y or the seller reduces the price....

You get the drift.

The fact that this quasi auction has taken place is starting to piss me off. <_<

Yeah ok. It’s all going to be done over PMs hence forth.

I would like to announce that due to the fact that I am talking to Saturn owners this collection will be split up.

Thank you.

email: wrudebusch@gmail.com

AIM: congruentlynne

stupid question, if this is still available, this is chipped, but the 4-1 cart is still neccesary to boot? Right? thanks.

Back