More things you can't get at places like lik-sang!

Cecilia Chen

Ban Hammered

Hey guys!

Again, here is some cute intresting stuff that you won't find at any of the crummy english import store like Lik-Sang.

It looks normal enough, but its really a Mega CD which has been modded at a Chinese store to play all regions! It can dock on the base, and can be removed when you don't need the cartrige port.

www.geocities.com/Cecilia_Chen0110/CDPlayer.gif

Skank --> Yes, us chinese all over the world are secretly trying to turn the whole world communist! Look at all the stuff we are luring your kids with
smile.gif
LOL

Originally posted by Cecilia Chen@April 22 2002,22:24

Hey guys!

Again, here is some cute intresting stuff that you won't find at any of the crummy english import store like Lik-Sang.

It looks normal enough, but its really a Mega CD which has been modded at a Chinese store to play all regions! It can dock on the base, and can be removed when you don't need the cartrige port.

www.geocities.com/Cecilia_Chen0110/CDPlayer.gif

Skank --> Yes, us chinese all over the world are secretly trying to turn the whole world communist! Look at all the stuff we are luring your kids with
smile.gif
LOL

OMG, you commie bastards!
sad.gif
I want to move to China, start a revolt, then, after overthrowing the govenment, go shopping.

nice photochop. Too bad unreal wasn't even being planned back then.

You can thank Opposing^Force (my girlfriend, systems administrator) for the handywork with paintshop pro, it was a present after i proposed the concept of the Mbox. Seems someone else had a similar idea to mine....

PS2 PC Mod

Sorry about the long link and the korean language, its a good site tho

Back