Most Retarded 80's cartoon of all-time!

I think you need to add in the Snorks, or whatever the hell those little guys were called.

The Snorks were alright. So were the Wuzzles, Gummi Bears, and Fraggle Rock (Fluppy dogs and Pound Puppies sucked though).

Anyway, It's funny when you look back on all of this though. The level of education in today's programming is compared to 20 years ago is drastically different. Kids these days get shows about spelling as early as the pre-school while we got the most mindless programming television could offer.

I dunno, I only watched Sesame Street for a long time... it helped me learn how to read at an early age. I also watched a lot of 321 Contact and Square One. Both shows were pretty educational. Today kids still have Sesame Street, but they are also given crap like Teletubbies and Barney, which claim to be educational but provide no real educational content whatsoever.

Also, I stayed home from work the other day, and decided to watch some TV for the first time in quite a while. I saw a cartoon called 'Static Shock' on the WB network that was so filled with blatant propaganda that I couldn't believe it. I would be pissed if my kid watched something like that.

Yup. Although he's more of a teenager.

Additionally, why do black superheroes always have to be so lame? When I initially saw the show, the first thought that popped into my head was 'Black Lightning'.. whose power was basically being black. There are a few good ones, like Storm, Bishop, and Spawn, but for the most part they suck. I think there just aren't enough black writers/artists in comics.

If we did a 90's one, that would take the cake. Captain Planet was so lame.

I'm not old enough to have seen all of these, so could someone please tell me what "The All-New Ewoks" was?

I really hope it's not what I think it is.

IIRC, it was a show (cartoon) involving the Ewoks and two earth kids, and their stupid adventures.

You need to do a bracket type thing for more than 3 choices (this is true for all of them). Otherwise you get all these 1-2-3 votes for a couple, and we never get a definitive answer.

No, I really want to know what the suckiest 80's cartoon is/was.

bump

I think you need to put 'Jem and the Holograms' up there as well.

Back