Mystic Loves.....

I think their implying they don't have the slightest idea. Just an over-enthusiastic case of wishful thinking. If they need to guess, then they don't know. But then, I have an idea Mysticales may be just sitting back and enjoying the guessing game she's witnessing.

Quote: from Mysticales on 10:27 am on Mar. 21, 2002

Well well who could it be that I like ;) Could it be a well known #######? A cold shoulder man? A planet? A rat? Someone famous? A spice? (hehe) A ape? Well im just having FUN! Those who reconize the hints will know ;) Anyways I do take bribes and so on if you care to post them hehehe. Just rem this, Im just having fun right now ;)

Dammit! No hints towards a "cloud" ;)

Not to worry. But then i do notice there are no "old fart" clues either. Hmmmmmmmmmm?!?

(Note to self to look into botox injections and hair plugs!)

if mystic liked me i'd be surprized enough to shit myself. but i was going offa the whole flak thing. and all you guys going after some german chick i mean comon grow up. its probably someone from her area that she knows that lives within a reasonable distance.

Quote: from gamefoo21 on 12:41 am on Mar. 22, 2002

if mystic liked me i'd be surprized enough to shit myself. but i was going offa the whole flak thing. and all you guys going after some german chick i mean comon grow up. its probably someone from her area that she knows that lives within a reasonable distance.

Whoa there, Mr. Foo. I don't think half of us were literrally "Going after" anyone. So calm your #### ass down. :p

there's a reason why the end of my nick is Foo. haha and i am sorry if i upset anyone i was just trying to make some ppl :) but i guess i came across as the overbearing intolerent sob(i hate ppl like that). so please accept my apology.

Its funny to take the diving penguin plunge in pilotwings and smash it into the ground, funny stuff, even with the people.

Well we have one person who knows. Rat ;) If I had said "A stupid Rat" youd all know that one ;)

BLAST I forgot "A street fighter" and "A Soldier" ;) anyways bribes....you can bribe me to say its you ;) hehehe.

Back