Nintendo Announces 2007 Wii Lineup

vbt

Staff member
Nintendo officially states that the following games will be coming out for Wii in Japan in 2007:

Donkey Kong Taru Jet Race (DK Jet or DK Bongo Blast, US) - June 28, 2007
Wii Health Pack -- 2007
Disaster: Day of Crisis - 2007
Mario Party 8 - 2007
Project H.A.M.M.E.R. - 2007
Wii Music - 2007
Super Mario Galaxy - 2007
Super Smash Bros. Brawl - 2007
Battalion Wars II - 2007
Forever Blue - 2007
Mario Strikers Charged - 2007
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption - 2007
Mario and Sonic at the Olympics - 2007

In a word, wow. The list confirms that, at least in Japan, Nintendo is planning to release all of its big Wii guns, including Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Super Mario Galaxy and Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, this year.

Source : http://wii.ign.com/articles/784/784665p1.html

That is a scary good lineup. The majority are games I am intereted in. I love the mix of guaranteed top sellers w/ ones that appeal to the mass public. If N can keep up this pace, I don't see how Sony will catch them.

schi0249 said:
That is a scary good lineup. The majority are games I am intereted in. I love the mix of guaranteed top sellers w/ ones that appeal to the mass public. If N can keep up this pace, I don't see how Sony will catch them.
S

ure Nintendo will be hard to beat with their top seller titles. Let's hope they will be able to do the same in 2008.

Thats what worries me. They are putting out so many of their hit titles this year. I hope they save some for 08-09. Otherwise it is gonna be painful for Wii owners. I thought the first few months were long waits for quality titles.

Back