Nintendo's New Mystery Console Revealed

I think he was referring to the semiconductor thingy, oh well.

This should be interesting, I just hope they don't have any big problems getting this on the market, so to speak.

[mode=fortune teller]I see...I see many delays...and a skeptic public...and unwilling 3rd parties, with mostly 1st party support for games...that is all.[/mode]

Out good friend, Gunpei Yokoi is no longer around, but this DS sort of reminds me of something he would think of. My first impression was something like a tribute to the Game&Watch gallery handhelds, but able to play more than one game on a unit. It sort of reminds me of the VirtualBoy too, in the way that it isn't compatible with the other units that are out, the home and handheld unit, and uses 2 displays.

Hah, I sure hope not, after all Gunpei Yokoi isn't any part of the production for this one, no offense to him.

I did sort of point out all possible things that could go wrong with it in that post, didn't I? :lol:

can't be as bad as the NGage...

Yep, definately a VirtualBoy 2.

Notice how they avoid calling it a handheld. It's a "portable". It has 2 "screens", they don't even want to give dimensions on it. Maybe that's because it's a headset! VirtualBoy, right there. That gives it away. ;)

I would buy it. Well, also, look how many VirtualBoys there are on eBay, and how much they are going for. Lots of people want one.

Probably not a new VB, but meh I probably won't be able to get it until I get a new job.

DS.jpg

Bwahahahahaha :lol:

Back