Not to rebel but...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Stupid Shooting Game X ever come out in Europe? ARF ARF. Sorry.. Anyways, half the games I like are stupid shooting games. That's what the Saturn's best at! Anyways, the nex Contra's coming soon on PS2. Hurrah!

Stupid Shooting Game X, more in the State of Emergency sense, less in the good Contra/HotD/Final Fight/Good game involving shooting sense.

But we digress.

Ok this is something else i think and no i kinda regret starting this thread at all but here goes:

The ftp's should stay open in my opinion *period.* I just think that there has to be SOME WAY to get it orginized. So this is what i think. If some one doesn't follow a rule or does something even slightly out of lan, ban them. Just warn them that to keep it orderly if they do something stupid at all even once, they are banned. People will see this and go "wow better not fuck around with these l33t people." Eventually less requests and leeching will be made. the only problem i see with irc is that

(A.) i'm banned because some one in my ip did something stupid.

and

(
cool.gif
it would be good to ship it over there but it's also very slow with huge que lines and slow downlads. So yeah... just ban their asses even if they are a tad out of line to get the message through..

my two cents

Yeah, State of Emergency didn't last long in my collection. Finished it in a day (bored after ten minutes) and sold it for more than what I paid so can't complain really.

Anyways, the FTPs should definately stay up. If not, those who want FTPs and don't abuse them should organise a dedicated page for that stuff which is more strict on lamers and takes this unwanted element from SX. I think that'd be kinda cool if it came to it.

Ok final comments by me, I will change the Eidolons name for SX, ALSO I think Ill issue some new rules for Ftpa.....Ill post that elsewhere tho. Now Ice has NO control over ftps! So dont email him on it, if ANYTHING, Email me.... Also As for some other things, ftp is good, LONG as it isnt abused! Now I can see "reason" to kill ftp HOWEVER I think solving the issues will be better then killing them
wink.gif
So email me with ideas to help IMPROVE control over ftps and we shall look at them. Anyways I HOPE this thread doesnt come up again as a big issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back