• Rise from your gwave!

Otogi OST

Discussion in 'Music' started by Darsh, Oct 24, 2004.

1. Darsh

Darsh New Member

I was wondering and looking around to see if there's a place to get the songs from Otogi and Otogi 2. I can only find the theme for Otogi 2 by DoRe. Here it is if anyone wants it.

The games just have such a beautiful sound to it I'd love to hear the other songs. So if anyone knows anything please let me know.

2. dj898

dj898 New Member

wasn't Asia LE Otoji 2 comes with Otoji 1 as well as bonus disc inc. OST?

cheers

3. Dud

Dud Member

I'd be interested in this too, but I don't want an import Otogi. Play-Asia doesn't sell the soundtracks, so I don't know what to do about this.

4. Darsh

Darsh New Member

Yeah the Asian LE had it I believe but I already got the game and I'd rather not spend like 60 bucks just for an OST. I'm sure there's some other way to get it. Preferably if someone who has the LE uploads the OST or something. Unless there is a way to buy it alone that is.

5. dj898

dj898 New Member

ASIA release is like JPN release except in English rather than Japanese.

wish AU is classified as part of Asia rather than Europe...

cheers

6. mal

mal Member

Little Johnny Howard would be very cross if he heard you say that! :lol:

7. Darsh

Darsh New Member

He'll probably lower him into a coral reef lagoon filled with Great Whites that are starving.

8. Darsh

Darsh New Member

If anyone needs this song just PM me and give me your AIM since the link is down. You wont be able to contact me because I have it set up as buddies only.

9. Darsh

Darsh New Member

I actually just uploaded the song to Myspace for DL. So people that want to get it can head over there and nab it. I dunno how long it will be there but at least it's on the net somewhere for people to get.

http://www.myspace.com/darshsmixes

Enjoy! :party

10. Burayen

Burayen New Member

Hiya Darsh! I've been looking for some music from Otogi for what

seems like years. Can you help hook me up with the opening theme? :bow