Quest of D

Yes, it does look cool. Does it have anything to do with Vampire Hunter D? The logo/style looks similar.

This is what it says on the home page:

Demon road book "D" of the withdrawal which generation after generation is transmitted to Al star kingdom.

That demon road book which conceals the power of the extent which ruins the world no person by it was stolen.

Queen メギン, ordering to the fin of the horseman leader, produced the pursuer directly, but the plundering person it shot

It is obstructed in the monster, misses.

Then one month later - - accident occurs here and there of the kingdom.

The monster the every place, John Don in base, began kingdom attack.

The fin of the horseman leader hurrying, collected the troop, tried the recapture of demon road book "D", but it ended everything in the failure, it could make destroy the majority of horseman groups. As for the person who steals demon road book "D" just being no person? And, as for the true purpose?Before the world collapses, it recaptures demon road book "D", or must burn. The fin which loses horseman group had been about will collect the brave venture people probably to connect little desire to recapture of demon road book "D" not to be restricted by class.

As expected, the hero who rescues the world from midst of the venture people appearing?
I used ALTAVISTA to translate.

I wonder how the game is going to use the touch screen. If it's going to be really essential to the game play, or if it's something that a cursor could do.

EDIT: Yay, 100 posts. :ph34r:

I want it at home damnit! haha, looks fun. Kind of like an online Gauntlet/Diablo 2? What it seems like.

*edit* YAY! 2200 posts!. :devil

Originally posted by reX dart: eskimo spy@Jun 24, 2004 @ 02:12 AM

I wonder how the game is going to use the touch screen. If it's going to be really essential to the game play, or if it's something that a cursor could do.

EDIT: Yay, 100 posts. :ph34r:

Even if it's just to select items/spells in an inventory, it's a million years faster and more user-friendly than moving a cursor with a joystick.

Back