Radiant Silvergun

Hey Guys,

I'm pretty new to the whole MAME scene, so I'm using MAME32. I got a copy of Radiant Silvergun to use, and I put it in the ROMS directory, but MAME32 won't recognize it. The file is named rsgun.zip. How can I get MAME to recognize it? Thanks!

It should still recognize it, though... it's just not playable. Do you have the ST-V BIOS?

Does mame32 implement CRC checking? if so, you may have the wrong rom.

I have got Mame32 v0.85 and i can get Radiant Silvergun to run up until the title screen, It goes through the normal ST-V boot-up and then when you press start at the title screen it just freezes. My PC is pretty good so thats not a problem

P4 3.2 Extreme, 2Gig DDR400, Asus Radeon 9800 XT Pro, Asus P4-800 E mobo.

Hmm, you're right. I used a newer version on MAME32 (v9.0) and I could run it, but only until the place you stated. BTW, do you know a good site to get an up to date version of MAME32??

Originally posted by tsumake@Mon, 2005-02-07 @ 12:47 PM

BTW, do you know a good site to get an up to date version of MAME32??

[post=129194]Quoted post[/post]​

Perhaps from its website? :rolleyes:

For more information regarding MAME and CLRMame Pro (ROM manager) see the easyEmu page.

MAWS is a great source of info about the games emulated by MAME and their emulation status.

Originally posted by mal@Mon, 2005-02-07 @ 02:11 AM

Perhaps from its website? :rolleyes:

For more information regarding MAME and CLRMame Pro (ROM manager) see the easyEmu page.

MAWS is a great source of info about the games emulated by MAME and their emulation status.

[post=129196]Quoted post[/post]​

Doi! :blink: Thanks!

Back