RARE Super Key Converter for Genesis MegaDrive

Hi guys.

I have a super key converter for sega genesis and mega drive. This converter allows playing mega drive games on a US genesis and vice versa. It actually works with ANY region game on ANY region system. That includes US and Jap NTSC, Jap and Euro PAL, and even brazilian games. It bypasses the region lockout chips found in newer games like contra hard corps.. which happen to be the best ones out there.

Here are some pictures of the converter

key1.JPG

key2.JPG

key3.JPG

I tried to throw this baby on ebay but they removed the auction. So I figured I'll find the right people to sell this to. I came up with the site when I searched for sega forum. Since I am new, I have no references ATM. However, I am willing to ship first for older respected members.

Asking about $40 shipped through priority mail anywhere in the US. I can only accept money orders.

----------------

Street Fighter III: Third Strike for Dreamcast

CIB in excellent condition. Looking for $35 shipped for this one.

----------------

Bare Broken Sega Nomad

System does not turn on. I have no clue what's wrong with it. It's been broken for over a year. Not the best cosmetic condition. Looking for $10 plus actual shipping.

----------------

Pictures for the nomad or the street fighter will be provided upon request. Reasonable offers will not be turned down. Trades are also welcome ..

Back