Retro Core Dreamcast Shooting Special 2 (2007)

vbt

Staff member
Retro Core is back with part 2 of the Dreamcast shooting Special. But before we get in to what's featured I must stress that this download version of the show is running with an odd frame rate making some games look a little jerky when scrolling. This is not how these games run in real life.

Also a note that the game XOP that is featured is a very early in development version. The fully released game will go under a different title with a much cleaner look.

So on with the listings for this Retro Core Special.

In depth featured games

Trigger Heart Exelica

Radirgy

Bangaoh

Last Hope

Twinkle Star Sprites

Under Defeat

R720 (bonus game from Segagaga)

Karasu (Crows)

XOP - World exclusive work in process DC version (as of March 1st 2007)

Other featured games

Border Down

Chaos Field

Gigawaing

Gigawing 2

Gunspike

Mars Matrix

Psyvariar 2

Rainbow Cotton

Shikigami No Shiro II

Trizeal

and

Zero Gunner 2

Don't miss it just for the first images of XOP. :rock:

Source : http://www.dreamcast-scene.com/community/viewtopic.php?t=1397&highlight=

Related link : http://www.archive.org/details/Retro_Core_Dreamcast_Shooting_Special_2

yakumo plays all of his games for 5 mins tops, his videos are nice for lol value. I almost fell off my chair laughing on that saturn fighter special, where he goes on detailing marvel vs streetfighter: "and gameplay... well, its a capcom fighter... so I guess gameplay is.. pretty solid", and in the process, constantly attacks with jumping kicks (if you ever played any of the marvel vs games, then you know how pathetic that looks like).

but this collection doesnt have ikaruga so its not worth watching.

Here are some shots extracted from the Retrocore video.

Attachments

• vlcsnap-296612.jpg
    vlcsnap-296612.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 72
  • vlcsnap-296115.jpg
    vlcsnap-296115.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 79
  • vlcsnap-295432.jpg
    vlcsnap-295432.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 63
Back