San guo yan yi

Heh, its probably more easy just to get the Chinese versions of the games. If you don't care about the manuals, get the HK disks for a cheap price. For the SS, you can get multi-game disks so instead of buying 5 disks, you just get one with all the San guo games on it, or other "theme" game disks. The only thing that sucks compared to getting the games seperatly is that on multi-game HK disks, they usualy only put small games which will fit on a CD, or they rip music/video out.

I really have no gripes with spending $15 for a single game. The manuals and packaging are always great and I'd just prefer legit copies of them
smile.gif

Has anyone played through the fifth Sanguoyanyi and how does it rate to the other games in the series? I have it for the Saturn if that matters. I'm kind of tring to collect all of the Koei games that I can. Can anyone tell me if San guo yan yi 7 or 8 were on home systems like the PSX and Dreamcast? I think I've gotten them for anywhere between $5.00 to $15.00 with the lone exception being the PC Engine for Sangoushi 3.

Oh and do have 2 of the Nobunaga No Yabou games. I have Nobunaga No Yabou Zenkokuban for the pC Engien and one for Saturn but I forgot which one I have. Although I still haven't gotten around to tring them out yet.

Well, if your talking strictly Koei, I havn't played so many games. But if your talking about any games based on the San Guo Yan Yi book, then maybe.

I have a huge collection of Koei games if you want to talk about it. As for Sanguo 7&8 they are both on PSX and supposedly one of them is coming out in English next month.

Coudl you give me some opinions on soe of Koei other stretegy games. I'm mainly talking games not part of the Sangokushi and Nobunago series. I have a fair amount of Koei games myself but I've only really played the Sangokushi games.

Royal Blood == rocks

Genghis Khan == rocks

The Age of High Seas Exploration (Uncharted Waters) == ROCKS HARD

Kessen == sucks

Back