SCREW SEGA

Hey man .. your not the only one who hates Microsoft so take it easy ... and whatever you say wont change enything .. bill gates wont lose any money .. i hate the guy but thats the fact .. you cant change .. the only thing that you can do is wish for Sega to come back on their feet and be the best in everyones eyes..

Well, look on the bright side, billys getting a bit old now, and he has no son to take over the buisness when he passes on. Don'y worry, the end of MS is near. :)

I guess your right .. be we shouldnt forget one thing ... Bastards live too long .. because they are bastards .. but anyway .. the company will try to work it ut without their "what the call him GOD" but i am sure they wont be able to live without billy ...Hahahahehaa :)

Yeah your right ... but then again ... EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE HAD END ... want examples ? ok lemme show you .. Sega ... it was the greatest of all times .. now its down .. SNK .. everyone played SNK games .. and now what ? .. also .. let me give other kinds of examples .. Russia .. was the biggest and strongest country .. now what ? they dont have money for food .. so dont tell me that MS is not near its end cuz it is .. and i am so happy about it .. and i am not gonna buy XboX anymore even if it was the last console in the world ..

Well, I hate MS, but I will buy the xbox (and ps2, and gamecube) simply because it has one of my all time favoret franchises coming to it: The Panzer Dragoon series. But you know, MS is not going to die until someone creates a stable and highly compatible operating system to compete. I hope someone does, because besides hating MS, I also hate windows.

Quote: from Death on 10:03 pm on Oct. 13, 2001

Yeah your right ... but then again ... EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE HAD END ... want examples ? ok lemme show you .. Sega ... it was the greatest of all times .. now its down .. SNK .. everyone played SNK games .. and now what ? .. also .. let me give other kinds of examples .. Russia .. was the biggest and strongest country .. now what ? they dont have money for food .. so dont tell me that MS is not near its end cuz it is .. and i am so happy about it .. and i am not gonna buy XboX anymore even if it was the last console in the world ..

What kind of logic is that?

Yeah he is right .. everyone hates Microsoft .. the only reason that i have Windows on my pc is because there is no something else .. Linux is not that good .. especially for gamers .. Linux works for servers and crap .. SCREW MICROSOFT !!

Hey .. thats what i said .. i said that Linux is not for gamers ... its for servers only .. but that still doesnt make Microsoft that ..

er, security holes are bad for servers, so your argument doesnt make sense, just most places run windows, so most security exploits exploit windows vuneribalities, therefore making windows appear more insecure than other os'es

Holes and servers was not my point .. my point is that Linux is not a good system for gamers .. thats why i have to use windows ..

Windows is a lowsy operating system, but still the best one for games out their. Its unfortunate, but MS is the only way to go. Personaly though, I barly ever use my computer for games, mainly though because its to weak to play a lot of games these days. I think im going to go get a new one in the next couple of months, something around a 1.8 ghz I think.

its not bad ... but i am talkin about the best OS for games .. and hey .. lets not forget that EVERY game comes to computers it has to be Windows compatible .. unless its made by a big supporter of another OS or the OS company itself ..

Back