SEGA Ages in USA

I don't really care if the Golden Axe remake is crap. I've been a Golden Axe FANATIC my entire life, so I have to have this. If I had to have JUST ONE of the remakes though, it'd have to be the Phantasy Star one. Well... if it was just one of the remakes (as in out of ALL) I could have, it'd either be PSII or PSIV. PSII due to Rolf being the biggest badass since Cloud (or is it Cloud being the biggest baddass since Rolf? Since FFVII came out eight years after PSII), and PSIV, due to it's plot and characters.

I hear ya Cloud. Golden Axe is a great game -- I used to be able to beat the Amiga version without taking a single hit. I always liked the ending of the arcade/computer versions better than the Genesis one.

Originally posted by Magic Box

Conspiracy Games announced they will publish the 14 Sega Ages titles for PS2 in North America and Europe in 2004. The first five titles will appear in the first quarter of 2004, including Phantasy Star, Monaco GP, Fantasy Zone, Space Harrier and Golden Axe.

The other titles in the Sega Ages series include Tanto-R & Bonaza Bros. , Columns, Virtua Racing, Puzzle & Action, Alex Kidd in Miracle World, Phantasy Star II, Phantasy Star IV, Gain Ground, Street of Rage, Last Bronx.

Thank you Sega Ages for developing, and thank you Conspiracy Games for publishing in the US and Europe. We love you very much.

Yeah, it would be nice if they would release Planet Harriers on a home system instead of the Space Harrier remake though.

Originally posted by Cloud121@Nov 27, 2003 @ 06:59 AM

PSII due to Rolf being the biggest badass since Cloud (or is it Cloud being the biggest baddass since Rolf? Since FFVII came out eight years after PSII)

Rolf rules. They'd better do a good job with the PSII and IV remakes, or there will be a terrible price to pay.

I think that the entire PS series is well overdue for some proper remakes and a proper sequel..

With Segas increase in profit, dreams become closer to reality than before..

At least they havet forgotten the series

Actually, I read recently somehwhere that after PSO EpIII (which just came out), Sonic Team is supposed to be working on another PSO game that is the 'official' next game in the series with both an online game and a full offline plotline. Might turn out to be bogus, but it sounds fairly plausible. I don't know if I like the sound of just Sonic Team working on it though... they should get Overworks in there as well.

Back