Sega CD gamelist

Hi! Does anybody know the exact amount of games that were released for the Sega CD? Please include USA, Eur, and Jap. I am collecting them, and it would be good to know how close I am to having them all. Cheers

I spent a considerable time putting all the info in a spreadsheet. I would like to have people review and correct errors and omissions, if possible.

05-19-04 - updated zip file

05-25-04 - updated IDs and dates

Attachments

• _S_M_egaCDlist_bydate.zip
    31.3 KB · Views: 289
    31.3 KB · Views: 290
    31.3 KB · Views: 283
Originally posted by bomberman@May 18, 2004 @ 12:03 PM

I spent a considerable time putting all the info in a spreadsheet. I would like to have people review and correct errors and omissions, if possible.

Marko (U) and Battle Frenzy (U) were released sometime around 11/2003. Marko's Magic Football (E) and Bloodshot (aka Battle Frenzy) (E) were released way back when.

There was a Timecop (E) demo released, presumably with a one of the Sega magazines in Europe.

I really doubt Night Trap 32X (J) was released before Night Trap (J). You might want to check on that. There were 2 regular Sega CD releases of Night Trap (U). The 2nd release was the censored version.

There's no Racing Aces 32X that I know of. You're missing Corpse Killer 32X and Fahrenheit 32X.

Battle Frenzy and Bloodshot were reversed. Corrected.

Timecop (E) has been added. I only had one entry. There are now 2 beta entries.

There doesn't appear to be a Night Trap (32x) (J). It is the (U) release. I am trying to figure out how to reflect all the different versions.

My Corpse Killer (U) entry had the 32x in the ID field. Corrected.

Yes, there was a Racing Aces (U) game. I have seen several descriptions as well as ebay sales.

I will update the spreadsheet until there is a consensus for completeness (or as near as possible). Please get the update from the previous post.

Thank you for the suggestions so far.

Added more demos and updated some Game IDs. Color coded the have (yellow) and miss (orange.)

Attachments

31.5 KB · Views: 349
    31.5 KB · Views: 297
    31.5 KB · Views: 299
Back