Sega Game Gear for $30.00

I didnt know where to put this since we don't have a game gear section but I went to toys r us today and they had 3 brand new sega game gears.

They are the newer ones made by Majesico. They were selling for $30.00. Is that a good deal?

Anyone know about this?

Kyosuke75

um ya that is a awesome deal

and there is a sega master system + game gear forum

you went to toys r us did they have GG games there? CUZ I NEED GAMES!!!!! eather used or new. anybody on these forums have any GG games to sell?

o ok

cuz i saw some outragous price somehwere like 45 bucks for a used one so i thought 30 was a awesome deal

its still a good deal though GG is good and 30 bucks aint that much

Sega David,

Ooops..i just noticed the sega master system /gg section ...hehe.

Well my toys r us is selling for 30 with each game for 9.99....some aladin game, donald duck and sonic 2. I didn't think they were terrible rare or anything. If i saw Shining force :SOH..I wouldve picked that up with no thought... but alas no SF game.

They used to have more but i'm sure there isn't a big demand for GG stuff so they've been discounting them heavily hoping people will take a look at GG stuff.

where ya from?

cuz im from chicago area, and the last time i checked toys r us they had NOTHING, blatch, of GG stuff

maybe that has changed now

there is a differnt toys r us next to me

ill have to check that one out

i really REALLY want a NBA JAM!!!

aight thanx man

Sega David,

I went to toys r us again (I live in Southern California). They still didn't sell any of the game gear stuff. I have a feeling they are going to be bargain bin stuff as they have moved it to a different section and they still have those 3 gamegears i saw a week ago.

The games they have are:

1. Aladdin

2. Donald Duck

3. Super Battletank

4. Sonic Spinball

5. Sonic 2

I don't think I saw nba jam there :( But that's pretty much what they had. I'm surprised they have em since they hardly even carry DC stuff anymore.

Kyosuke75

I keeps seeing GG games EVERYWHERE. New and used. TRU, Ames, Walmart... Odd, eh? I don't really like GameGear, but it's not a bad deal for $30.

You guys are so lucky having Majesco re-release the GG... here in the UK they aren't exactly rare, but it's difficult to get one in good condition. Mine is quite battered :sad:

Someone at work gave me a mint boxed one with Sonic 1 last week, but the sound doesn't work. Hopefully I can fix it!

Ratamahatta,

Yeah the prices for other stuff on here is expensive for US site. But since Sega David is desperate for NBA Jam for GG and they do sell it for a somewhat decent price since I haven't seen this game on GG anywhere else really.

Well, If i happen to see this game on my usual thrift shop or garage sale visits, I will pick this one up for ya sega david.

Kyosuke75

Do you know where to get Panzer Dragoon mini? Its the only game for GG I realy want, but on ebay it sells for like $60+.

I sold my Gamegear about two months ago to some guy for about $50, if their selling new for $30 now then I would definetly pick up another.

Man, I need to start looking for some GG games. I snagged a Game Gear with a carrying case, sonic 2, nba jam, some random sports games and the AC adapter for $15.00 at a bargain box-type place the other day.

It's sad how the yuppie kids here in Marin county just get rid of stuff like this(but fortunate for me
wink.gif
)

Now I've got to find me some more games for it
biggrin.gif

this game store near my church had shining force: SOH for game gear.... maybe i'll see if they still have it. They had some other ones like ristar, jewel master....

Kyosuke75

Back