SEGA's planed arcade game list

vbt

Staff member

Do you know where I can find a list of arcade games that Sega will release soon ? It's just to see what they could adapt to consoles later :)

The only games that I've heard about are Virtua Fighter 5 and Sega Rally 3.

They're supposed to be on Sega's "next generation" hardware, whatever that means...

What about Virtua Cop 3, has that been released, a long time since I heard anything about it. Were I live we've got House of the Dead 2 (TWO!!) and Sega Rally (1!) in our arcade. :D They're not the newest games there though, but with about 7 (two of them Neo Geo) arcades and 2 pinballmachines it's pretty much a joke.

God I wish my local arcade got VC3. It looks so badass and fun. Instead though we got House of the Dead 3 and Time Crisis 3. I fail to see them getting VC3 because that would mean taking out a giant game like that, and they didn't have them in there for that long. :sigh

I wish my local Game Centers had some VF machines...

The mall used to have both VF2 and VF3, Farley's had TWO VF2 machines, and one of the Loco Joe's had VF.

But there's no more VF for me at Game Centers... One reason why I don't go to them that much anymore...

Back