SILPHEED ISO

Rodo no segacd (tenho um cdx) mesmo. Mas ja rodei via Gens o ISO, com efeitos de monitor (via direct3d) e com som em qualidade máxima. Resumindo: no emulador fica melhor do que no próprio sega-cd, falando de grafico/som, simplesmente perfeito no meu p3 700.

Does anyone think they should make a new tower of babel? get a large corporation to develop the worlds most advancd translator, somehing that can not only interpret the words but ideas and phrazes. Then tie it into web and email, and provide services to business, and offer a cheap monthly subscription to use it.

they have that already. It costs several hundred dollars, but is nearly flawless. My dad used to have it until he got a new job and we moved. It was on his office comp. Reall cool shit.

`

hey! i don't speak english too!!

What a f...??!

i speak spanish and i'm cool with that....... so what?

and now my brazilian friend don't be afraid of this guys and be yourself, they can't speak portugues or spanish, and if they did, we speak better english that they others languages. :)

HOLA A TODOS. ¿ALGUN PROBLEMA QUE NO HABLEMOS INGLES? JAJAJ.

(Edited by nomo at 4:05 am on April 9, 2002)

BUT SPANISH IS A LANGUAGE VERY SPEAK IN HERE! I DON'T SPEAK SPANISH TOO ¬¬ JUST MY FATHER.

HOLA A TODOS. ¿ALGUN PROBLEMA QUE NO HABLEMOS INGLES? JAJAJ.

OLA A TODOS. ALGUM PROBLEMA POR NÀO FALARMOS INGLÊS??? HEHEHE

country brother buttons..? Man, what the ####? Maybe you should use babel fish afterall... the #### ... country brother buttons?!

:p Gallstaff HAUHUAHUA. I DON'T HAVE OBLIGATION TO SPEAK ENGLISH! Seu doente! AH, LOOK MY NEW WALL PAPER PLEASE!

http://www.lendariogokux.hpg.ig.com.br/gok...egeta.jpg

ITS DRAGON BALL

(Edited by LENDARIOGOKU at 12:36 am on April 14, 2002)

Quote: from LENDARIOGOKU on 12:10 am on

ITS DRAGON BALL

(Edited by LENDARIOGOKU at 12:36 am on April 14, 2002)

Wow, i never would have guessed without that helpful tidbit of information ;)

let me explain, my poor-english-speaking-friend. I'm not saying i don't like it. It's good, if yet a bit simple. What i meant was that EVERYONE knows about db, dbz, and dbgt (some know of dbgt which i think is the best). I was just making a joke saying how we didn't need you to tell us. Maybe i should buy you a dictionary.

Back