• Rise from your gwave!

So anyone ever used to saturns and the link cable?

Discussion in 'Saturn' started by Digdug2600, May 24, 2002.

1. Digdug2600

Digdug2600 New Member

I believe Gungriffin 2 is the only game that suports it. I've had a link cable for 2 years. Never used it. Whats funny is the cable is common, the one game that supports it Ive never seen, not even on ebay. Has anyone played it, and has anyone ever has networked saturns going?

2. Twillinx

Twillinx New Member

I think Doom supports the link cable too. I own the original game (I got it in a package deal with my "new" saturn), and I'm pretty sure it supports the link cable.

And lucky me, I've got 2 Saturns, just missing the link cable and I could be playing the crappiest version of Doom ever, 2 players!!!... zzz

3. racketboy

racketboy Member

I thought the 32X version was the worst ever.

Still a bit of fun though.

4. E Nice

E Nice New Member

Ever played the SNES version? Everything except the music is bleh.

5. Digdug2600

Digdug2600 New Member

HA! Thats funny that the topic of the worst version of doom came up becuase I just posted about the 32x version a few days ago in the other forum.

Now I'm going to have to get my hands on a copy of the saturn doom just to use the cables. I think thats the one version of doom I don't have besides SNES. And I thought I would never need it considering I have other multiple copies and all the stupid add ons for the pc. At least the saturn version has cover art thats different from the rest.

6. mal

mal Member

That's probably all it's got going for it.

7. Dyne

Dyne New Member

oh no...the 3do rev is clearly the worst [​IMG]

8. Falstaf

Falstaf New Member

9. Digdug2600

Digdug2600 New Member

Hahaha.

Yeah I got my link cable from liksang 2 summers ago for $9.

10. Saitou

Saitou New Member

I thik it works for Duke Nukem too