sonic fighters demo

hello, i've heard from the import company ncsx that they have playable demos of a saturn sonic fighters game. it is included with a saturn disc magazine(japanese) is it true?

I heard of that demo also. I always thought the idea of a sonic fighting game was a bit odd, but I can't help but wonder how good somthing like that could turn out to be.

I read about it coming out in the Arcades...and that the Arcade game wasn't that good...i think thats why they canceled it for the Saturn.

that's kinda what I am saying, if we can get the demo, we can probably unlock the entire game(character wise) using a Pro Action Replay/Gameshark. Hey, if it'll work with Tekken III, why not Sonic?

And yes, NCSX insisted that this is a PLAYABLE DEMO of SONIC THE FIGHTERS(along with others on the disc)

it's unlikely that all characters are even available, considering the game was never finished.

btw, if you want a taste of sonic the fighters, play fighters megamix. it has 3 characters and 1 stage from it.

the characters suck horribly, and I doubt the arcade game was all that much different.

Some of those games were released weren't they? I didn't see any for the saturn, but for the nintendo systems some were, like mission impossible for the n64 and body harvest... i OWN both of those.. i wish i 0wned them though. Get it?! tee hee... ok i'll stop now..

I belive this is a quote under the mag from NCSX you were talking about:

"previews on the pages and disc: Lunar the Silver Star Story, Street Fighter Zero 2, Sakura Taisen, Sonic Fighters (never released on the Saturn), Enemy Zero, and Decathlete. Playable demos: Kururin Pa!, Strikers 1945, Sonic Wings Special, Incredible Toons, and Greatest Nine '96. A cute Virtua Fighter Kids advertisement shows SD Akira and Kage playing VF Kids..."

Acording to that the disk has no PLAYABLE version of the game on it, if it did it would be listed under the playable demos instead of "previews on th pages and disk".

Quote: from Gallstaff on 9:24 am on Mar. 2, 2002

Some of those games were released weren't they? I didn't see any for the saturn, but for the nintendo systems some were, like mission impossible for the n64 and body harvest... i OWN both of those.. i wish i 0wned them though. Get it?! tee hee... ok i'll stop now..

...they;re talking about japanese releases, not US

Back